Are you caring for a person living with disability who is not connected to the NDIS?
Carers ACT has been funded to provide you with support through the NDIS Community Connector Program
Our Community Connector will
- Explain the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) and how to access it.
- Assist with the application process, including the collection of evidence.
- Assist with requesting plan reviews.
- Accompany participants to appointments If they prefer not to go alone.
- Explain the Carer Gateway and link you into Carer Supports.
- Link you to other supports if the person you care for does not qualify for NDIS.
IF YOU ARE IN THIS SITUATION. PLEASE GET IN CONTACT
To be eligible for this one-on-one service
- Carers must be 65 or older (50+ for Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander).
- Caring for a person younger than 65 living with disability.
- Resident of the ACT.
- The person you care for does not have an NDIS plan or needs help to use it better.
This program is operating until June 2021.
Make an appointment now so that our Community Connector can begin assisting you.
Call Mercedes our Community Connector on 6296 9908
or email firstname.lastname@example.org