Carers ACT operate Home Care Package co-ordination services for people living in the ACT and surrounding region.
What is a Home Care Package
The Home Care Packages Program helps older Australians with complex care needs to live independently in their own homes. The Australian Government provides a subsidy to an approved provider of home care to coordinate a package of care, services and case management for the individual.
Individuals are assessed by a professional assessor where each individual’s priority for care is determined according to four levels of support:
Home Care Level 1 – basic care needs
Home Care Level 2 – low level care needs
Home Care Level 3 – intermediate care needs
Home Care Level 4 – high care needs
Individuals approved for a home care package are placed on a national queue until a package becomes available and is assigned to them.
For more information on Home Care Packages visit My Aged Care
Why choose Carers ACT to manage your Home Care Package?
- Carers ACT is your one point of contact and, in negotiation with you, we will book the service providers of your choice, saving you time and stress.
- We will provide monthly statements, so you know where you’re up to with your package spending.
- Being an independent provider means we broker all our services, so that we are able to give you the flexibility to choose and change your own service providers and the peace of mind knowing that you won’t be locked in with a particular provider.
- Currently, we do not charge the basic daily fee.
- Our low fees allow you to utilise 85% of your package amount for your choice of goods and services.
Download our full schedule of fees here
For more information call (02) 6296 9922 or email firstname.lastname@example.org