Join Carers ACT for a six session course demystifying everyday difficulties that you may come across when using a computer.
Presented by Trevor Dover, this course will lead you through basic principles to intermediate elements of computer use using everyday scenarios as learning tools.
By the end of the course you will know:
- The essentials to internet safety
- How to complete an advanced search
- How to fully utilise your email accounts, save attachments and sort through your email folders
- Transferring files from different electronic devices and uploading digital files
- And how to use social media to connect with family and friends.
You are welcome to bring your own computer or alternatively, we have a select number of windows laptops available for use during the sessions. Please advise us on registration if you require the use of a laptop.
RSVP – CLICK HERE
Please note: This course is for six continuous weeks from Thursday 31 May to 5 July 2018. Full cost of the course is payable before attendance through the CLICK HERE link. Payment options include debit and credit cards. Should a carer be unable to afford this, please contact Carers ACT on 6296 9982 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
As this course is at a cost to Carers ACT, there will be no refunds should a carer miss a session nor will there be additional make up sessions.