Carers are invited to come along for a monthly Drop In with Feros Care ACT’s Local Area Coordinators.
Book in for a private 30 minute session to find out more about:
- NDIS access and eligibility,
- How to utilise the myPlace Participant Portal,
- How to find and engage providers to help you meet your goals,
- Learn more about how to self manage your NDIS funding
- Or understand and develop your own service agreements.
Bookings are essential as there are limited spaces. Please note: walk ins may not be accepted due to time restrictions. Please select the time of your booking on registration. If you are unable to book online, or you are running late, or no longer able to attend please let Carers ACT know as soon as possible by calling 6296 9982 or emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.