Mental Health Carers Voice presents ‘Caring Together’, a conference for carers and family members of people living with mental ill health.
The conference will include:
• Opening by ACT Minister for Mental Health, Emma Davidson.
• Keynote from Petrea King, founder of Quest for Life
• Presentation from Najla Turk on cultural diversity and caring
• Housing for people with psychosocial disabilities
• Understanding smoking and mental illness
• Lived experience of self-advocacy from carers and consumers
• Carers contributions to mental health research
• FREE wellbeing workshops and in-seat massage
• And more…
Tickets are $25 for carers and consumers and $80 for mental health sector employees.
All tickets include an optional ticket to the evening cocktail party, where attendees can meet speakers from the conference and socialise with other carers!
Register for this event at https://events.carersact.org.au/event/sessions?id=Caring_Together_MHCV_Conference_2021
Contact Mental Health Carers Voice on 6296 9993 or email email@example.com for more information.