Following the completion of the Annual Price Review to determine NDIS pricing arrangements for the 2020‒21 financial year, the NDIA has published a Price Guide and Support Catalogue which come into effect 1 July 2020.
Feros Care will provide information relating to updates/changes in the price guide including:
• increased employment opportunities for participants
• a new psychosocial recovery coach support item for participants with a psychosocial disability
• Individualised Living Options (ILO) to improve access to alternative living arrangements
• maximum price limits for Supported Independent Living (SIL) supports to replace the current quoting and negotiation process.
• Pricing updates in response to COVID-19.
• New low cost Assistive Technology
• Changes to cancellation rules, provider travel, plan management, establishment fees and group based supports.
A Local Area Coordinator will be available after the presentation to answer any other questions you may have.
This session will be conducted wholly online however there is an option to phone into the session if you aren’t able to access internet. The session will not be recorded.
This activity is open only to carers registered with Carers ACT.
By attending and participating in this session, you consent to video, images and audio of yourself and those you are responsible for being used in this manner. As this session is being live streamed, participants are reminded to arrive before or on time. The session will commence once the facilitator is available and as close to the advertised time.
If you have problems logging in on the day please call us – 6296 9982 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.