Join Carers ACT for a presentation on Carer specific advocacy.
In this session we will look at:
- The various types of advocacy
- How to be aware of your rights
- How our advocacy service works
- How to work through an issue via investigation and planning
- Some points to consider
- How to take action in a way to resolution
- Advice on how to self-advocate
This activity is open only to carers, currently registered with Carers ACT.
This session will be conducted in person at the Carers ACT office.
Bookings are essential through the link above as there are limited places. If you are unable to register online or attend on the day, please notify Carers ACT as soon as possible by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 6296 9982.