Join Carers ACT for a presentation on Carer specific advocacy.
In this session we will look at:
- The various types of advocacy
- How to be aware of your rights
- How our advocacy service works
- How to work through an issue via investigation and planning
- Some points to consider
- How to take action in a way to resolution
- Advice on how to self-advocate
This activity is open only to carers registered with Carers ACT.
by attending and participating in this session, you consent to video, images and audio of yourself and those you are responsible for being used in this manner. As this session is being live streamed, participants are reminded to arrive before or on time. The session will commence once the facilitator is available and as close to the advertised time. The session will not be recorded.
If you have problems logging in on the day please call us – 6296 9982 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.