Facilitated by ADACAS Advocacy, this session will discuss:
- My Aged Care Overview (what is it, how to contact)
- a discussion on care types (CHSP and HCP)
- Additional care types under My Aged Care
- My Aged Care access/engagement process
- a brief description of anticipated timeframes and an overview of some of the issues affecting My Aged Care
- costs and fees for My Aged Care services
This activity is open only to carers registered with Carers ACT.
This session will be conducted in person only at the Carers ACT office.
Bookings are essential through the link above as there are limited places. If you are unable to register online or attend on the day, please notify Carers ACT as soon as possible by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 6296 9982.
Note – Carers are encouraged to seek further information on services available.