30 Sep 2020
Are you over 65 and caring for a younger person living with disability who is not connected to the NDIS?
Carers ACT has been funded to provide you with support through the NDIS Community Connector Program
OUR COMMUNITY CONNECTOR WILL
- Explain the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) and how to access it.
- Assist with the application process, including the collection of evidence.
- Assist with requesting plan reviews.
- Accompany participants to appointments If they prefer not to go alone.
- Explain the Carer Gateway and link you into Carer Supports.
- Link you to other supports if the person you care for does not qualify for NDIS.
IF YOU ARE IN THIS SITUATION. PLEASE GET IN CONTACT
Click here for more information & to download the flyer